The doc said if we wanted, we could try a little rice cereal...so we did. I think he ingested maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon, but it was a start. Maybe tomorrow we'll see if we put in a few jalapeno peppers if he'll eat more.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Chowtime!
So our little dude is no longer so little. He's 26 1/4 inches, which puts him in, oh, the 85% percentile in height for his age. And he weighs a healthy 15lbs, 9oz.
The doc said if we wanted, we could try a little rice cereal...so we did. I think he ingested maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon, but it was a start. Maybe tomorrow we'll see if we put in a few jalapeno peppers if he'll eat more.

The doc said if we wanted, we could try a little rice cereal...so we did. I think he ingested maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon, but it was a start. Maybe tomorrow we'll see if we put in a few jalapeno peppers if he'll eat more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment