for all things Pants, of course.
Mmmmm, delicious baby.
What if Mr.hairdresser/teacher had done THAT to you? Heart attack city!Danny boy certainly trusts and/or he likes to live on the wild side. Lucky boy.
Can I get a side of baby with the baby?
Danny, do I need to come rescue you?
This made a scary place look like a lot of fun!!!!!!I hope Danny enjoys the ride as much as his Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mmmmm, delicious baby.
What if Mr.hairdresser/teacher had done THAT to you? Heart attack city!
Danny boy certainly trusts and/or he likes to live on the wild side. Lucky boy.
Can I get a side of baby with the baby?
Danny, do I need to come rescue you?
Danny, do I need to come rescue you?
This made a scary place look like a lot of fun!!!!!!
I hope Danny enjoys the ride as much as his Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment