How ye have added to the color palette...
(1. If you click on any photo on the blog, even on other posts, it should bring up a larger version. Especially recommended here for full technicolor glory. 2. Our child is a nut.)
for all things Pants, of course.
5 comments:
Did you say "cheese"?
Oh, "peas"....my bad.
Ah, strained peas as a finger food. I think you need a larger bib -- or a plastic bag with a hole (for his head) cut in it.
Danny does seem to enjoy eating ... with all his senses! Reminds me of his Aunt Elizabeth. ; )
I was just listening to some hoitey toitey chef on npr saying that the reason food is the finest of the fine arts is because one can appreciate it synaesthesially- that is, with all ones senses - see the color, touch the texture, smell the aroma and hear the crunches etc. Behold, Danny, a gourmand at 6months!getting in touch with his artistic side.
kant spel hoitey or synaesthesia - gess their not werds - o well
I've been studying his tray. It's art! Give the boy some finger paint. Nontoxic finger paint.
Post a Comment