For Christmas, at our house in South Pasadena, Santa had left a couple more presents for Danny and Matty, just in case he missed them in Delaware due to any unknown wacky travel situations. One of them was a Fisher Price camera for Danny and a wee piano for Matty. Here are some of the photos that he has taken with his new camera that he doesn't want to share but, whateves, I am sharing them anyway. Matt has taken some photos of Danny but Danny hand-selected the portrait of him. A big thank you to Santa's helper, Aunt Susan, for helping Santa make a necessary arrangements for the elves to make these gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Danny did a great job!!
Nana and the boys photos are wonderful! Maybe Mom and Dad could use a bit more light!
I hope he enjoys his new skill. I look forward to lots of photos.
Love
Post a Comment