There was a kid who went to my middle school. His name was Greg Giesler. He had hair so blond, it was almost white. But more importantly, his hair was constantly sticking up. On days he wore wool sweaters, his hair was a disaster. We called the state of hair "The Giesels".
Here endth the lesson.
4 comments:
I am really enjoying the Danny adventures. I would love more family pictures. His parents are kinda cute!
It looks like Danny has just discovered that thing he's been sticking out since birth is his tongue! These pictures are getting better all the time.
GrammaLa
Oh thank you for the explanation. I was feeling terribly dumb for not knowing. I thought it was some reference to syllables or dipthongs. Although I currently don't know what a dipthong IS, I somehow associated it in my brain with The Geisels. Call me kooky.
And I thought it was a reference to Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel).
Post a Comment