Clearly, Danny is gifted.
Clearly.
Look. He's reading. See, he's holding the book and everything. This photo is not staged. No way, no how. I plopped him in the chair and handed him the book. He started reading it, carefully analyzing the subtext in the plot. He noted that the plight of the 3rd monkey (the one who was swinging on the bed), represented the westward expansion in the United States, or as Danny called in his book report, "Manifest Destiny".
4 comments:
Hysterical!!
What Heather said!
You both are too funny.
When I see Danny next, I would like to discuss his interpretation of the silly monkeys, as mine differs. I think each of the monkeys represent, respectively, man v. nature, man v. man, man v. society, and man v. self, man v. his god. You may want to brief Danny to he can prepare for our discussion. I am sure he can write by now too, so get him a nice pen and notebook.
He needs to step his game up and get a Kindle.
Post a Comment