The last one's great 'cause I think he's actually flaring his nostrils...he IS my kid!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
up..up...and away! Now the fun really begins! These are great shots. Don't even THINK about teaching him how to flare his nostrils. His eyes are enough like you and they too hold a world of possibilities.
He's so photogenic! He's communicating with us in every photo. Please send me high resolution copies so I can use one as my new background -- and view them all on TV (Apple TV).
3 comments:
up..up...and away! Now the fun really begins!
These are great shots. Don't even THINK about teaching him how to flare his nostrils. His eyes are enough like you and they too hold a world of possibilities.
Look at those two teef on the bottom!! Love it!
He's so photogenic! He's communicating with us in every photo. Please send me high resolution copies so I can use one as my new background -- and view them all on TV (Apple TV).
Post a Comment