Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh, it's just Variety

So check this out! (You have to read down to the fourth paragraph where they mention the other "major titles" alongside Steven Soderbergh (Erin Brockovich and Traffic, amongst many many others) and Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind).

SXSW sets film lineup

This is from Variety, THE trade magazine for the Entertainment Industry. Holy cow! This is seriously big time!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Freaking awesome dude. I know of someone who is amaze-good at PR when the time comes for you to have your very own publicist. ;)

Also, youse guys need to update the IMDB entry. I went to see who the heck Jacob Hatley was. I think all press should read Mary Posatko's Aint In It For My Health: etc. etc. But maybe I'm biased?

LaLa said...

It gets more exciting by the day. Enjoy!!

Anna said...

you are SO FANCY!!