Here they are.
Cool thing on the left from Nana, cool thing on the right, seriously coolest thing EVER on the right, from the incredible Aunt Susan. Wow, I just have to figure out how to get Levon to sign it without going into a rage about Robbie. Thank you so much Aunt Susan, what an awesome and unexpected gift. I'll take very good care of it.
Speaking of cool thing on the left, they come in packs of three, one for Thomas, one for Percy and one for James. Well, Danny's wearing the James ones today because he GOT James for a successful trip to the potty (if you know what I mean).
And right after I took this picture, Danny pulled this Thomas pair off the table and pulls them on over his James pair saying, I swear to God, saying, "This is going to be crazy." - but crazy like "off the hook awesome" not "insane."
See here:

Definitely crazy.
1 comment:
I think you should teach him to say "off the hook."
Post a Comment